Match Details for Paul Sculthorpe Testimonoial

st helens SAINTS will face Super League rivals Wakefield Trinity Wildcats at Knowsley Road on Saturday, February 2, (kick off 2pm) in Paul Sculthorpe's Testimonial match.

Tickets for the game went on sale from St Helens' ticket office at Knowsley Road, Church Square, and saintssuperstore.com on Friday, December 7.

Sculthorpe said: "I'm delighted to celebrate my Testimonial season at St Helens and announce Wakefield as the opponents for my Testimonial match in February.

paul sculthorpe"They're a club with a massive rugby league tradition and I'm sure it will be a very competitive curtain raiser to the new season which begins just a week later.
"John Kear is a good friend of mine, and of course my brother Danny plays for Wakefield, so I'm very pleased that we'll both be on the pitch for what will be a very special occasion for me.
"The St Helens club, and especially the fans, have played such an important part in my rugby league career, and I'm forever thankful for all the support I've received during my time here.
"There are many exciting Testimonial events planned, and with money being raised for Tommy's - The Baby Charity, I hope people continue to show their support and get involved for a good cause."

No comments: