Body Found in Derelict Building

A MAN has been electrocuted after entering a derelict building, reportedly looking for scrap metal.

Police are investigating the death of the 24-year-old, whose body was discovered by a relative in a building on Atlas Street, Fingerpost at around 10pm last night (Monday, December 9).

Detective Inspector Colin Ratcliffe, warned: "I would like to take this opportunity to warn people about the dangers of entering derelict or industrial buildings to remove items such as copper cable, due to the risk to life.

Any loss of life in circumstances such as this are tragic and it really isn't worth the risk."

Courtesy of The St Helens Reporter

No comments: