St Helens Ace Kyle Eastmond Shows Off His New Crib

kyle eastmond st helensDavid Wilson Homes North West has scored big this winter with a string of sales at The Fairways development in Oldham, where they have just helped no other than St Helens rugby league star, Kyle Eastmond purchase his first home.

The combination of stylish, thoughtfully designed homes in a safe, well-planned environment, and sensational sales advisor Jason Barnett has made this development a winner for the rugby ace.

As a first time buyer, Kyle was looking for the perfect home in a peaceful location to begin his climb up the property ladder. And proving to be particularly popular with the St Helens half back was the stunning three bedroom Malting home.

Kyle explains: “I wanted my first home to be a retreat so it had to be set in a quiet area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre, but it also needed to be within easy reach of St Helen’s training ground.

“My uncle recommended David Wilson Homes and when I saw The Fairways development I knew it would be the perfect location for me. They had so many homes to choose from, but what appealed to me was the way the development was so private making it an ideal escape after a match or training session.”

Kyle’s new home the three bedroom Malting is perfect for young professionals looking to make their first step on to the property ladder. The well planned design provides excellent flexibility and space; the ground floor is dedicated to relaxing with a comfortable living area, whilst the separate kitchen and dining room create a perfect area for entertaining. The unique spiral stairs then leads to the first floor which encompasses two generous sized bedrooms, a master bedroom and luxurious family sized bathroom.

Kyle adds: “This house is ideal for me as it’s not too big whilst I’m living on my own but I can also see it as a home I’ll grow into. I love the feature spiral staircase as it makes my home more original and with the extra space I can definitely customise it to suit my needs. My first idea is to convert one of my spare rooms into the ultimate games room; I can’t wait to get started.”

Sales director for David Wilson Homes North West, Shohreh Bowler, adds: “The Fairways boasts a great mix of house types which provide a fantastic combination of spacious, affordable and intelligent designs. The development itself is also very unique; people are already seeing it as an investment. The sales team are also fantastic at The Fairways; Jason has been a great advocate for David Wilson Homes, and we’ve had countless letters of thanks and praise from satisfied customers who have been delighted at the outstanding levels of service they have received.”

Since moving in Kyle has been quick to recommend the development, praising the attentive and friendly service he received from Jason whilst buying the house and since moving in.

Kyle comments: “I cannot thank Jason enough for all the help he has given me. He has been awesome throughout the whole process. As this was my first time buying I was unsure about all the procedures which were involved, but he was more than happy to go that extra mile for me. I felt completely comfortable in Jason hands as he made sure everything was taken care of. I didn’t have to worry about a thing.”

Jason Barnett, sales advisor at The Fairways explains: “It’s all part of my job and I’m more than happy to go that extra mile if it means getting people their dream home. With Kyle I felt I had a responsibility to guide him through the process, as he is still young and was buying his first home. I wanted to make sure we got him a fantastic house which would be an investment for his future. Kyle got a great deal with David Wilson paying 5% of the deposit and with all the carpets and laminates included within the price. I was just happy to be involved and am delighted he is so pleased with his purchase.”

The Fairways is well situated, boasting a range of amenities within walking distance including a great range of restaurants, bars and high street shops in Royton town centre as well as excellent commuter links to Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool via the M62, ideal for first-time buyers and young professionals alike.

No comments: